A fable for students to sequenceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet but do not tell them what the fable is about.
3. Ask them to describe the picture.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed and write some keywords on the board. Make sure that ‘tortoise’ and ‘hare’ are mentioned. Then, write down the title.
5. Ask students to look at the pictures and decide what the correct sequence of it.
6. Ask students, then, to number the pictures 1-6 and compare their sequences with other classmates.
7. With other classmates, students retell the fable using their own words.
Compartir MED en classroom: