An activity for students to order illustrated sequences of a fableSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. It is suggested that students have two pages each, that is, 4 boxes to draw.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students to think of a fable the know.
3. Write on the board the titles and ask students to choose from that list the one they like to work with.
4. Ask students to sum up the fable into four parts. They need to draw 4 pictures and write some text under them.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students who chose the same fable to sit together in groups of three and read, compare, and comment on their fables.
7. Have a classroom display of fables for the whole class to read.
Compartir MED en classroom: