A fable for students to listen and talk aboutSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. In a previous session, (week 25), a suggested activity was to sequence this same fable using four pictures. If you didn’t use it, you can download it and prepare it to go with the video. However, it is not necessary.
3. Show the tile and brainstorm some ideas about it.
4. Play the video and make some pauses for comments or questions students may have.
5. Discuss what the moral of the fable is.
6. Ask students comprehension questions, “Describe the lion and the mouse. Are they Friends? What’s the problem between the lion and the mouse?
7. Ask students to write what the fable is about in a short paragraph and help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
8. Ask students to read their paragraphs in pairs and add some more information from their classmates’ as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: