A fable for students to listen and talk aboutSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. In a previous session, (week 25), the suggested activity was to sequence this same fable using four pictures. If you didn’t use it, you can download it and prepare it to go with the video. However, it is not necessary.
3. Show the tile and brainstorm some ideas about it.
4. Play the video and make some pauses for comments or questions students may have.
5. Discuss what the moral of the fable is.
6. Ask students comprehension questions, “Are the peacock and the crane Friends? What do they have in common? What is the problem between them?
7. Ask students to retell the fable in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: