A fable for students to listen and talk aboutSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. In a previous session, (week 25), a suggested activity was to sequence this same fable using four pictures. If you didn’t use it, you can download it and prepare it to go with the video. However, it is not necessary.
3. Show the tile and brainstorm some ideas about it.
4. Play the video and make some pauses for comments or questions students may have.
5. Discuss what the moral of the fable is.
6. Write on the board a chart, WHO / WHAT / WHEN / WHERE, and invite students to write pieces of information under the headings.
7. Ask students to retell the fable by using their charts.
Compartir MED en classroom: