An activity for students to explore a fable and work on a sequenceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to describe the picture.
3. Elicit feelings, emotions, scenery, animals, etc.
4. Ask students what the name of the fable is.
5. Tell students the fable and ask them to raise their hands when they think the picture goes in the fable.
6. Invite students to confirm what happens before the picture, and what happens after the picture.
7. Ask students to write down those sentences on top of the picture and at the bottom of the page.
8. Tell students to color the page and in pairs retell the fable.
Compartir MED en classroom: