An interactive activity for students to learn basic information about fablesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Project exercise 1 and ask students to match the animal to its name and talk about the characters in fables.
3. There’s a link to the video of the fable “The tortoise and the Hare” for students to watch. You may want to work on the multiple-choice exercise on comprehension since it is probable that students know this fable, a very popular one that even in Spanish classes is used. Then, play the video for confirmation.
4. Work on exercise C, a very good chart for students to focus on the characters and check answers with the class.
5. Continue with exercise D, read the paragraphs and make a pause for students to complete the sentences.
6. Exercise E is a fable to complete so choose students at random to come to the front and type the missing words while the class confirms, corrects or gives other options.
Compartir MED en classroom: