A video for students to learn what a fable is, their characters and moralsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video which is the presentation of what fables are, their characters, situations, morals and some examples. Students can read along since the text is shown on the screen.
2. Tell students to pay close attention to the information in the video and learn more about fables.
3. Play the video and make pauses for comments if you consider it is necessary.
4. Discuss with students the questions, “Are the characters similar to the people in your life? How can you use what you’ve learned?
5. Watch “Belling the Cat” a fable and ask students if they have ever read it. If so, recommend students not to talk about it until the class has watched it and everybody can make comments.
6. Ask comprehension questions for discussion, What did the mice want to do with the cat? Why do they want to bell the cat? Are cats and mice friends? Who got the idea of belling the cat, a Young mouse or an old mouse?
7. Ask students what the moral in the fable is.
Compartir MED en classroom: