An activity for students to work on vocabulary to help them talk about fablesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students
2. Review what a fable is and if you have worked with some in class, ask students who the authors are. It is probable that students don’t remember Aesop so introduce him to them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the group of words.
4. Ask students to identify what those are and elicit ‘characters in fables’.
5. Ask students to search the words and check answers as a class.
6. Review which of these characters students have read about and if they remember the title of the fables.
7. Invite students to work in pairs and talk about these animals, where they live, what they eat, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: