An illustrated fable for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students this is the fable, “The Lion and the Mouse”.
3. Ask students to look at the pictures on the right and describe them.
4. Help with vocabulary and write on the board key words for them to copy in their notebooks.
5. Ask students to read the sentences on the left and help with comprehension.
6. ask students to put the pictures in order ‘in their heads’. They cannot say the numbers aloud.
7. Choose some volunteers to come to the board and order the pictures.
8. Ask students to retell the fable in pairs by looking only at the pictures, not reading the sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: