An illustrated fable for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students this is the fable, “The Peacock and the Crane” so start with the first exercise, “Who is the peacock, and who is the crane?
3. Continue with exercise 2 and ask students to say T or F (sentence 4 is about the fable so you may leave it out).
4. Ask students at random to read these sentences and put them together in different combinations so they can talk about these animals.
5. Project the images and ask students to put the pictures in order ‘in their heads’. They cannot say the numbers aloud.
6. Choose some volunteers to come to the board and order the pictures.
7. Discuss with students the possibilities they may have and correct until you give the right sequence
Compartir MED en classroom: