An illustrated fable for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to look at the four pictures to guess what the fable is about.
3. Help with vocabulary as needed and write the keywords on the board.
4. Ask students if they think that is the right order of the fable.
5. Ask students to cut the four pictures and give them two possible sequences.
6. Ask students to make short sentences to narrate the sequences.
Compartir MED en classroom: