An illustrated fable for students to explore fableSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to look at the four pictues to guess what the fable is about. It is probable they already know the fable so take advantage of that to invite them to participate.
3. Ask students to cut the four pictures, shuffle them, and put them face down on their desks.
4. Read the fable and paraphrase if necessary.
5. Ask questions about it, Was it Summer or Winter? Who was working so hard? Who was playing around? Wha was the ant carrying? Do you think the grasshopper is lazy?
6. Ask students to take the cards and order the fable according to what they remember from the story.
7. Ask students to check other classmates’ cards and check if the sequence is right or wrong.
8. Confirm the sequence and ask students to color the pictures and paste them in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: