A rhyming story for students to listen to and readSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the story.
2. Show the title and ask students to read it aloud, help with pronunciation.
3. This story works with sound /ae/ as in CAT, RAT, MAT…and these words are used in the story.
4. Play the video and ask students to listen carefully first and do not make any pauses.
5. Ask students simple questions about the cat and the rat. You may want to take advantage of the story and make a list of the words /ae/ in it for students to work with rhyming words.
6. Play the story again but without sound and encourage students to read the story aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: