A story for students to listen to, read along, and work with rhymesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the tile and ask students what they think it is going to be about.
3. You may want to prepare the vocabulary beforehand and pre-teach some words but by watching the video, the new words will be self-explanatory.
4. You can take advantage of the video and if you like, teach some prepositions in a visual context.
5. Play the video and make pauses if necessary. Make comments, ask simple questions, paraphrase.
6. The text can be seen on the screen so encourage students to read along.
7. Choose some lines from the story with rhyming words for students to explore and identify.
Compartir MED en classroom: