A video with limericks for students to listen to and read alongSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to listen to some short poems (limericks) to practice. 3. This video has many different limericks so you may want to decide on the ones you need for this session.
These are the ones suggested for this session,
3. Play the video and show the first limerick and make your students feel comfortable with the activity and not to worry about knowing every single word in the limerick.
4. Pause the video and read the limerick again for students to repeat. Then, talk about it, does it make sense? What makes the limericks be that silly?
5. Ask students to copy the limericks in their notebooks and leave some room for them to draw a picture to go with them.
6. Work with the next limericks and try to vary the way you read them the second time.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and read the limericks to each other and have fun.
Compartir MED en classroom: