A story/song for students to listen to and read/singSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video and print the worksheets that go with the song.
2. Tell students they are going to work with a longer rhyme about what people do.
3. Ask students what they think the song is about, “An old lady?” “A fly?”
4. You may want to print the words to the song that are on the same web page.
5. Before you play the video, it is suggested that you read the words to the song, the rhymes, aloud for them to trigger listening comprehension first.
6. Play the video and ask students to follow the song and sing if they feel comfortable.
7. Distribute page 1 and ask students to work with vocabulary (exercise 1), then, continue with exercise 2 where students have to order some events in the story. For that purpose, you may ask students to read first the descriptions (right column), help with vocabulary, and match.
8. Play the song again for confirmation.
9. Distribute the second page and ask students to complete the sentences with a “what”.
10. Finally, students work on the last exercise, draw a picture of what other things the old lady could have swallowed.
Compartir MED en classroom: