A poem in verse for students to listen to and readSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video of the poem.
2. Say the title aloud and ask students what they think the poem is about.
3. You may want to write the verses on the board and have them ready beforehand.
4. Play the video and let students look at the story and follow it.
5. Ask students questions about the poem/ story, What did the boy teach the cat? What kinds of things can the cat do?
6. Ask students to find the rhyming words and make a list in their notebooks.
7. Play the poem again and ask the students to join in singing and clap to the beat.
Compartir MED en classroom: