A vocabulary activity for students to practice rhymingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students each picture is a rhyme (2 words) .
3. Do #1 as an example to model the activity, “FAT CAT” and wait for reactions.
4. Practice identifying the words in the boxes firs, then, sk students to find the other rhyming word.
5. Ask students to compare their answers with other classmates.
6. Read the answers to the class.
1. Fat cat
2. Right light
3. Owl Towel
4. Plug bug
5. Fish dish
6. Small ball
7. Brain plane
8. Ax tracks
9. Dark shark
10. Tie fly
11. Barn yarn
12. Shakespeare ear
Compartir MED en classroom: