A short poem for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what their favorite food is and how much they could it of it.
3. Distribute the poem and ask students to read the title.
4. Talk about what the poem is about.
5. Read the poem for students/ or ask students to read it (depending on how confident they are in Reading in English).
6. Ask students to count the verses and stanzas and find the rhyming words.
7. Ask students what did the girl eat?
8. Ask students to work in groups of 4 and read a verse each.
Compartir MED en classroom: