An illustrated poem for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Donwload the file and make copies for students.
2. Draw the picture of a kite on the board, preferably using different colors, and write the words ‘KITE’.
3. Ask students to describe the kite and ask them if they have one or have ever flown one.
4. Distribute the poem ask students what the poem is about ( a kite) but try to elicit more information by using the picture of the children.
5. Read the poem and count the verses and stanzas.
6. Ask students to circle the rhyming words in the poem.
7. Ask students to read the poem aloud by taking turns and help with pronunciation.
Compartir MED en classroom: