A rhyme for students to explore and practiceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the handout and draw students’ attention towards the picture.
3. Introduce the characters, Jack and Jill.
4. Red the rhyme for students and ask them to circle the words that rhyme.
5. Ask simple comprehension questions, Where did Jack and Jill go?, Why did they go up the hill? What happened to Jack? What happened to his Crown? What happened to Jill?
6. Ask students to read the rhyme with you.
7. Continue with the second page and ask students to complete the lines by copying the words at the bottom of the page or cut them and paste them where they belong.
8. Finally, ask students to cut out the lines of the rhyme and glue them, in order, to page 3.
Compartir MED en classroom: