A vocabulary activity for students to review vocabulary on emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to name some emotions and moods.
3. Ask students what their favorite emotion is and which one they do not like to feel.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to answer and complete the sentences.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers with the class and when a student answers one situation, ask him/ her to give you another personal example.
Compartir MED en classroom: