An activity for students to write about their emotions on a given contextSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
3. Ask students to write about a time when they felt afraid. It is necessary to include places, people, time, place, and what exactly made you feel that way.
4. Give students time to organize their ideas and encourage them to be clear about emotions, feelings, and moods.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite students to exchange their compositions with other students and read about someone else situations.
Compartir MED en classroom: