A quote for students to describe and write emotions and moodsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the quote by Shakespeare.
2. Ask students to think of 'Love' as a universal feeling, who are the people in their lives they love?
3. Read the quote and wait for reactions.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and brainstorm some ideas on the concept of love, and trust.
5. Ask students to write a paragraph where they explain the quote.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Have a class discussion with the paragraphs students wrote.
Compartir MED en classroom: