A writing activity for students to write about moods and emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the quote.
2. Ask students what kind of words they use when they want to express emotions and moods.
3. Ask students what things, animals, etc, make them experience particular emotions.
4. Project the quote and read it for students. Wait for reactions.
5. Ask students to copy the quote and write down some ideas about ´pictures' that can be poems.
6. Tell students to write a paragraph where they explain this quote. Help with vocabulary as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and share their paragraphs.
8. Have a class discussion about what feelings, emotions, and moods they expressed.
Compartir MED en classroom: