A vocabulary activity for students to review poetry termsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet. Ask students to work in pairs and group the words into 2 big groups.
3. Students need to make sure they know the words and justify why they decided on those two groups.
4. When students have their groups, ask them to give you the names and write them on the board.
5. Compare and contrast names for students to see what context this vocabulary can be used with.
6. Ask students to search the words but set a time limit.
Compartir MED en classroom: