A poem for students to describe and share emotions and reactionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to read a poem (no name).
3. Ask students to complete the poem with night - witch – black – friend - has but to read it first to get the general sense and some details.
4. Students answer questions, 1. What is this poem about? 2. What is the speaker's tone?
5. Monitor the activity and help as needed.
6. Check answers with the class and discuss them.
7. Ask students what the emotions the poem projects.
Compartir MED en classroom: