A video for students to analyze the elements to write a poemSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to watch an interesting video about poetry and what's needed to write poems.
3. Ask students what they think is necessary to write poems, that is, what makes a poem, a poem?
4. Play the video and make pauses for students to take notes. It is important they note down some information because they will work with it.
5. When the video is finished, have a class discussion about it. Ask students what got their attention and why.
Compartir MED en classroom: