A reading comprehension activity for students to identify emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and discuss what the connection between plays and emotions is.
3. Ask students to read the list of definitions of emotions (1-7)and help with vocabulary if needed.
4. Ask them to match the description of the emotions to their names on the right.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Discuss the answers with students.
7. Continue with exercise II where students have to label the emotions to the pictures.
Compartir MED en classroom: