A poem for students to describe and share emotions and reactionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to read a poem, "A Thank You for Friends"
3. Ask students what things they would like to thank their friends for and if they would thank for friends.
4. Distribute the worksheet and read the poem for them.
5. Make pauses to make comments and answer questions they may have.
6. Ask students to underline the ideas that make them feel emotions.
7. Ask questions, what's the poem about? Is this a happy or a sad poem? What situation makes them think that this person expresses gratitude? Who is the author thanking in the last verses?
Compartir MED en classroom: