A poem for students to describe and share emotions and reactionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to read a nice poem.
3. Ask them to read the title and brainstorm some ideas about the meaning and content of it.
4. Read the poem for students and ask them to underline words and/or sentences related to emotions.
5. Students share their ideas with the class.
6. Discuss what the poem is about and how many emotions they can read in it.
7. Ask students to read the poem in pairs and discuss it
Compartir MED en classroom: