Poems for students to work on the tone of the speaker and general senseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to read each poem.
3. Students answer questions, 1. What is this poem about? 2. What is the speaker's tone? for each one.
4. Read the first poem for the students and make pauses to make comments and answer questions they may have.
5. Give students quality time to organize their ideas and answer.
6. Have a class discussion about the first poem.
7. Repeat the procedure for the second poem.
Compartir MED en classroom: