A poem for students to read and work on its general sense and detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are 2 pages in this file.
2. Distribute the poem and ask students what the title is and predict what it is going to be about by looking at the picture.
3. Read the poem for students and make pauses for comments or questions they may have.
4. Ask students to give you the general sense of the poem and discuss it.
5. Ask students to answer the questions in pairs. Suggest students read the questions first and discuss some possible answers before they actually write.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Check answers with the class and do not miss the opportunity to provoke reactions in your students to use the language and share opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: