A worksheet for students to learn about metaphors, similes, and personification in poetrySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of pages 8 and 9.
2. Distribute the worksheets and tell students they are going to work individually.
3. Start with "similes and metaphors" by reading the definitions and help with extra information if needed.
4. Ask students to work on the examples and offer help with suggestions.
5. Invite students to compare their similes and metaphors with at least two more students.
6. Elicit from students some of those examples and write them on the board so they can have more examples in their notes.
7. Continue with 'personification and hyperbole'.
8. Ask students to share their answers with the class and write some of those sentences on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: