A poem for students to read and discuss its general sense, main ideas and detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students on page 18.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students' attention towards the picture of the horse.
3. Ask students if they think the poem is about horses, trees, animals, Nature, etc.
4. Read the poem with students and make pauses for comments and questions students may have.
5. Discus what the poem is about and answer the 4 questions with the class.
6. Provoke in students a reaction to answer, to use their ideas, and participate.
7. Ask students to work on the last part that has to do with images from the poem.
8. Invite students to share their answers with the class and have a class discussion.
Compartir MED en classroom: