A poem for students to read and work with general sense and detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print page 6 to make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what the title is.
3. Ask students if the title means something to them before they read.
4. Read the poem with students and make pauses to make comments and answer questions they may have.
5. Ask students what the general sense of the poem is and what some main ideas are.
6. Ask students to work in groups of three and answer the questions. Suggest students to take the time to discuss first, check their notes if necessary and then, write on the worksheet.
7. Have a class discussion with students' answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: