A video for students to read the poem "Foreign Lands" by Robert Louis StevensonSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to watch the video of a famous poem to discuss in class.
3. Ask students to listen to the video first and then they will copy it in their notebooks.
4. Play the video and do not make pauses. The poem is shown on the screen.
5. Answer these questions about the poem, What are all the things the child sees on climbing up the cherry tree?
a). Which lines in the poem suggest the river reflects the sky.
b) Why does the child poet wish for a ‘higher tree’?
c) What kind of place does the child imagine in the last stanza? Why?
6. Play the video again but without sound this time for students to read it.
Compartir MED en classroom: