A sonnet for students to read and work on their general sense and main ideasSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review who Shakespeare was and his works.
3. Distribute the worksheet and review what a sonnet is.
4. Red the sonnet for students and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students to identify the rhyming scheme in it.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Check answers with the class.
8. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions about the sonnet.
Compartir MED en classroom: