An activity for students to read a sonnet to work on general sense and some detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Talk to students about the works of William Shakespeare. He also wrote poetry, sonnets.
3. Review what a sonnet is and complete the first paragraph about it.
4. Read the sonnet for students and make pauses to make comments and answer questions students may have.
5. Ask some students to read the sonnet a second time before they answer the questions.
6. Ask students to answer the questions and offer help as needed.
7. Have a class discussion about the sonnet using students' answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: