An activity for students to analyze a poem based on a criteriaSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to find a poem in their textbook and read it with them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the 7 questions about how to analyze a poem. Drive students to notice the words in bold.
4. Ask students to answer the questions and monitor offering help as needed.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and read their answers to their classmates.
6. Have a class discussion with the answers and comments of the students about their poems.
Compartir MED en classroom: