Poems for students to read and revise limericksSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity to students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students' attention to the title ' Limericks'.
3, Ask students what kind of poem that is and confirm reading the definition on the worksheet.
4. Discuss with students what a 'rhyme scheme ' is and ask students to find it in the limericks.
5. Read the first limerick and make comments about it.
6. Ask different students to read aloud the other 4 limericks left and discuss them with the class, make comments and some questions such as, what they are about, what characteristics these people have, what these people were doing, and most importantly, ask students to find the rhyme-scheme.
Compartir MED en classroom: