A poem for students to read and reviseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what the title of the poem is and what that means to them.
3. Read the poem with the students and make pauses for comments and questions.
4. This is the description of a man so ask students a couple of comprehension questions, What's this man's name? What kind of personality does he have?
5. Ask some volunteers to read the poem once more and help as needed with pronunciation or grammar.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the 4 comprehension questions about the poem. Monitor and make sure students understood the poem.
7. Ask the class to share their answers and talk about the poem and "Mr. Nobody".
Compartir MED en classroom: