A theater script for students to participate in dramatized readingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they remember the story of “Sleeping Beauty then, ask them to summarize it.
3. Distribute the script and ask students to form groups to participate in the dramatized reading of the play.
4. Ask students how many characters there are, who could play them, if there’s a narrator, etc.
5. Monitor and make sure students are organizing the activity.
6. Once students have decided on the roles ask them to do the first reading and rehearse.
7. Encourage students to participate and have fun. This is a great opportunity to use everything they have learned about drama.
8. Invite groups to do their dramatized reading and ask the class to listen and give feedback on their performance.
Compartir MED en classroom: