An activity for students to practice reading punctuation marks in a dialogue to dramatizeSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Elicit from students punctuation marks and their importance in writing.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to identify what it is (a play script).
4. Ask students to read the script and identify the elements needed in one, then, students put the punctuation needed in the dialogue.
5. Monitor and offer help if needed.
6. Have students read the dialog in front of the class to practice dramatized reading and the appropriate use of punctuation marks.
Compartir MED en classroom: