An activity for students to analyze how they use body and voice languageSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to imagine how they could communicate without using their voice.
3. Try some examples with volunteers, like for example, ‘I‘m hungry’, ‘I don’t like you.’
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to answer question 1.
5. Have volunteers share their answers with the class and compare how similar their answers were.
6. Students now answer questions 2 and 3 and offer help if needed.
7. Ask students to share their answers in pairs and then find out other pairs that have different answers from theirs.
Compartir MED en classroom: