An activity to help students work with emotions and feelings and get ready for dramatized readingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and read with students the paragraph.
3. Discuss the importance of the voice for a narrator.
4. Ask students to work on this personal activity and complete the sentences with expressions about how they express themselves under those situations.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to get in groups of three and read their answers, talk about them, and get to know each other in a different way.
Compartir MED en classroom: