A worksheet for students to review grammar and vocabulary using some fragments of Robin HoodSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what the story of Robin Hood is about and ask students if they have ever read the book.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to start with exercise 1, vocabulary.
4. Check answers and make sure students know how to use these words by giving them some examples.
5. Ask students to work on exercise 2 in pairs and check their answers with other pairs.
6. Exercise 3 can be done as a class, students find the mistakes and correct them on the board.
7. Help students with some brief explanations to clarify doubts on grammar.
8. Exercises 4 and 5 can be done in pairs as well. Monitor and offer help if needed.
9. Check answers as a class and give students time to ask more questions in case they need either more information or examples.
10. Finish the activity by asking students to retell the story of Robin Hood using some of the information in this worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: