Reading activity for students to talk about Robin HoodSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Print the first 2 pages in the file.
2. Distribute them and ask the class what they know about Robin Hood.
3. Ask them to complete the sentences in exercise 2 to discuss with the class.
4. Continue with page 2, exercise 4, in groups of three.
5. Ask students to read the paragraphs a-f and put them in the right order. Even when students don’t have the book, this may be good practice for them to make sense out of the text, using linkers, sequencers, etc. to find the sequence.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Check the right order of the paragraphs and talk about them in terms of characters, setting, general ideas, and details.
Compartir MED en classroom: