An activity for students to review the uses of commas in different contextsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Discuss with students the importance of punctuation marks in a written text and ask them to mention some of them.
3. Tell students they are going to work with ‘commas’ in groups of three and complete the exercise.
4. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the number of uses of commas so consider giving them the necessary time to explore each section and, then, work.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Tell students to check their answers with other groups and make corrections.
Compartir MED en classroom: